In conjunction with vinyl, wood or applied on its own, cork offers irrefutable arguments - comfort, functionality and versatility - which make it the ideal solution for any kind of project or decoration trend. With the Wicanders® product line, Amorim Revestimentos' premium brand, a versatile palette of looks is combined with irreprehensible performance based on a natural material with unique characteristics. Below are some of the latest projects carried out in Turkey, Canada, Germany and the US in which Vinylcomfort, Woodcomfort and Corkcomfort were the chosen floor coverings.
- Tein Café, in Bahçesehir: 250 m2 of Vinylcomfort Chalk Oak Plank Loc;
- Galata Muhallebicisi Café, in Nisantasi: 300 m2 of Vinylcomfort Provence Oak Plank Loc;
- Pelit Cafe, in Ikitelli: 450 m2 of Vinylcomfort Provence Oak Plank Loc;
- Lovells Chocolate Café, in Etiler: 250 m2 of Woodcomfort Beech Taan Plank Loc;
- Emre Arolat Architecture Office Project, in Etiler: 230 m2 of Woodcomfort Rustic Oak Plank Loc;
- Clinix Hospital, in Feneryolu: 250 m2 of Corkcomfort Moonlight, in combination with 200 m2 of Vinylcomfort Bianco Travertine and 100 m2 of Vinylcomfort Volcanic Ash;
- Dentist's Office Project, in Selamiçesme: 300 m2 of Woodcomfort Bamboo Medium Vertical Plank Loc;
- Pierre Loti Hotel, in Eminönü: 100 m2 of Woodcomfort Mutene.
Canada, Germany and US
- Physiomed (physiotherapy centres), in Vaughan (Ontario), Canada: 139,354 m2 of Vinylcomfort Elegant Oak (applied in 3 clinics);
- Hotel Hochwälder Wohlfühlhotel, in Losheim am See, Germany: 2000 m² of Corkcomfort Linn Ciocolato;
- St. Michelle Winery, in Woodinville (Washington), US: 1400 m2 of Corkcomfort.
PRESS RELEASE 05|2011