Wicanders® coverings continue to be chosen by builders, architects and decorators the world over. The products offered by this Amorim Revestimentos brand, notably the new "Comfort" product lines, combine the natural virtues of cork with outstanding technical performance and pioneering design. The result is an unparalleled material inspired by nature, distinguished by the comfort it has to offer.
Thanks to their use of cork, Wicanders® coverings provide excellent acoustic and thermal insulation, leading to energy savings. In addition to this they are hygienic (easy to clean), resistant and suitable for a huge variety of situations.
A selection of recent projects
- Kindergarten in Gaweinstal: 250m2 of Woodcomfort Glue-down HPS, product reference Cherry;
- Fan shop of the football club Rapid Vienna, in Vienna: 140 m2 of Woodcomfort Floating HPS, product reference Oak Coal;
- "Marximum" office building in Vienna: 1300 m2 of Woodcomfort Floating HPS, product reference American Walnut.
- Head offices of the company "Personal Progress", in Istanbul: 250 m2 of Woodcomfort, product reference Rustic Oak;
- Offices of the firm "KB Consulting", in Istanbul: 150 m2 of Woodcomfort, product reference Beech Sand Stone (60 m2 and American Walnut Plank (40 m22). The project was complemented with Dekwall Plafond White (50 m2);
- Offices of the company "Timucin Constructions", in Istanbul: for the 200 m2, a combination of three products from the Corkcomfort line was used, namely 80 m2 of Cotone, 70 m2 of Linn Cioccolato and 45 m2 of Slate Moccaccino.
- Headquarters of the company "Electrabel": the floor surfaces of the restaurant and entrance to each level of the building were covered with Woodcomfort, product reference Oak Coal, over a total area of 1700 m2;
- "Woozorg het Heksenwiel" care home: 200 m2 of Vinylcomfort, product reference Cherry.
- "Ethianum" Hospital, in Heidelberg: 3000 m2 of Woodcomfort Glue-down HPS, product reference American Walnut.
- Kindergarten in Palzem: for the 560 m2 of floor surface, Corkcomfort Floating HPS, product reference Linn Blush, was used.